Antares may at any time revise or modify this Agreement or impose new conditions for use of this website. Such changes, revisions or modifications shall be effective immediately upon notice to you, which may be given by any means including, without limitation, posting on the website or by e-mail. Any use of the website by you after such notice shall be deemed to constitute acceptance of such changes, revisions or modifications. Antares may modify its services at any time.
THIS WEBSITE DOES NOT PROVIDE MEDICAL OR PROFESSIONAL SERVICES ADVICE.
The content on this website is intended to be a general information resource in regard to the subject matter covered, and is provided solely on an “AS IS” and “AS AVAILABLE” basis. You are encouraged to confirm the information contained herein with other sources, and to review the information carefully with your professional health care provider. Antares is not engaged in rendering medical or similar professional services or advice via this website, and the information provided is not intended to replace medical advice offered by a physician. If you desire or need such services or advice, you should consult a professional health care provider. You should not construe Antares’s publication of this content as an endorsement by Antares of the views expressed herein, or any warranty or guarantee of any strategy, recommendation, treatment, action, or application of medication or preparation made by the author of the content.
Scope of Use
Antares invites you to view, use and download a single copy of this website for your informational, personal, non-commercial use. Except as otherwise provided on this page, no part of any content or software on this website may be copied, downloaded or stored in a retrieval system for any other purpose, nor may it be redistributed for any purpose, without the express written permission of Antares. You understand that Antares may discontinue, change, or restrict your use of this website for any reason without notice.
This website is for use by U.S. residents only. By using this website, you represent that you are at least eighteen (18) years old and a United States resident.
ALL CONTENT ON THIS WEBSITE IS PROVIDED TO YOU ON AN “AS IS” “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, ACCURACY, AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. ANTARES MAKES NO WARRANTY AS TO THE ACCURACY, COMPLETENESS, CURRENCY, OR RELIABILITY OF ANY CONTENT AVAILABLE THROUGH THIS WEBSITE. YOU ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR VERIFYING ANY INFORMATION BEFORE RELYING ON IT. USE OF THE WEBSITE AND THE CONTENT AVAILABLE ON THE WEBSITE IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK. ANTARES MAKES NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES THAT USE OF THE WEBSITE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR-FREE. YOU ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR TAKING ALL NECESSARY PRECAUTIONS TO ENSURE THAT ANY CONTENT YOU OBTAIN FROM THE WEBSITE IS FREE OF VIRUSES.
The above exclusions may not apply in jurisdictions that do not allow the exclusion of certain implied warranties.
Limitation of Liability
YOUR USE OF THE WEBSITE OR ANY CONTENT ON THE WEBSITE IS AT YOUR OWN RISK. ANTARES SPECIFICALLY DISCLAIMS ANY LIABILITY, WHETHER BASED IN CONTRACT, TORT, STRICT LIABILITY OR OTHERWISE, FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, OR SPECIAL DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF OR IN ANY WAY CONNECTED WITH ACCESS TO OR USE OF THE WEBSITE, EVEN IF ANTARES HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO RELIANCE BY ANY PARTY ON ANY CONTENT OBTAINED THROUGH THE USE OF THE WEBSITE, OR THAT ARISES IN CONNECTION WITH MISTAKES OR OMISSIONS IN, OR DELAYS IN TRANSMISSION OF, INFORMATION TO OR FROM THE USER, INTERRUPTIONS IN TELECOMMUNICATIONS CONNECTIONS TO THE WEBSITE OR VIRUSES, WHETHER CAUSED IN WHOLE OR IN PART BY NEGLIGENCE, ACTS OF GOD, WAR, TERRORISM, TELECOMMUNICATIONS FAILURE, THEFT OR DESTRUCTION OF, OR UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO THE WEBSITE, OR RELATED INFORMATION OR PROGRAMS.
If you violate any terms of this Agreement or if you misuse this website, you agree to defend, indemnify and hold harmless Antares, its officers, directors, employees, agents and licensees from any and all liability including, without limitation, costs, expenses and attorneys’ fees that arise out of or are related to your violation or misuse.
Certain areas of this website enable you to submit e-mails, or otherwise provide feedback or information to Antares.
You agree that by submitting content:
- that, if you are a health care professional, you will not submit any information that would directly identify a patient or any information for which you do not have all necessary consents or authorizations to disclose;
- you will only submit content that complies with applicable law, and will not submit content that is abusive, defamatory, obscene, infringing, threatening, repetitive, or otherwise inappropriate, or that contains any viruses or other software that may adversely affect the operation of another’s computer;
- you understand and agree that such content that is submitted to a feedback page, will be deemed non-confidential; and
- you grant to Antares the irrevocable right to use, copy, modify, publish, perform, transmit and display such content via any media in accordance with this User Agreement, and waive any moral rights you may have in such content. Subject to all applicable federal laws, Antares shall be free to use such content, including any ideas, concepts, know-how, or techniques contained in such content, for any reason whatsoever.
The trademarks, logos, and service marks (collectively, the “Trademarks”) displayed on this website are registered and unregistered Trademarks of Antares and others. Nothing contained in this website should be construed as granting, by implication, estoppel, or otherwise, any license or right in and to the Trademarks. Unauthorized use of any Trademark may be a violation of federal and state trademark laws.
This website is protected by United States’ and foreign copyright laws. Except for your informational, personal, non-commercial use as authorized above, you may not modify, reproduce or distribute the design or layout of the website, or individual sections of the design or layout of the website or Antares logos without Antares’s written permission.
Information, News and Press Releases
The website may contain information, news and/or press releases about Antares. While this information was believed to be accurate as of the date it was prepared, Antares disclaims any duty or obligation to update this information, news or any press releases. Information about companies other than Antares contained in the news, press releases or otherwise, should not be relied upon as being provided or endorsed by Antares.
This Antares website may contain links to websites operated by other parties. The linked sites are not under the control of Antares, and Antares is not responsible for the content available on any other Internet sites linked to this website. Such links do not imply Antares’s endorsement of material on any other site and Antares disclaims all liability with regard to your access to such linked websites. Antares provides links to other Internet sites as a convenience to users, and access to any other Internet sites linked to this website is at your own risk.
Unless otherwise set forth in a written agreement between you and Antares, you must adhere to Antares’s linking policy as follows: (i) any link to an Antares website must be a text only link clearly marked “Antares WEBSITE,” (ii) the appearance, position and other aspects of the link may not be such as to damage or dilute the goodwill associated with Antares’s names and trademarks, (iii) the link must “point” to the root domain name of the Antares website and not to other pages within the website, (iv) the appearance, position and other attributes of the link may not create the false appearance that your organization or entity is sponsored by, affiliated with, or associated with Antares, (v) when selected by a user, the link must display the website on full-screen and not within a “frame” on the linking website, and (vi) Antares reserves the right to revoke its consent to the link at any time and in its sole discretion.
This website may require you to register or obtain a password prior to permitting access to the website or certain services available on this site. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your registration information and password, and for all uses of your password, whether or not authorized by you.
Location, Governing Law and Arbitration
This website is operated by Antares. The law of the State of Delaware shall govern these terms and conditions, without reference to its choice of law rules. Antares makes no representation that the information in the website is appropriate or available for use in other locations, and access to this website from territories where the content of this website may be illegal is prohibited. Those who choose to access this website from other locations do so on their own initiative and are responsible for compliance with applicable local laws.
Any controversy or claim arising under or related to this User Agreement or Antares’s products and/or services shall be settled by binding arbitration in accordance with the commercial rules of arbitration of the American Arbitration Association. Any such controversy or claim shall be arbitrated on an individual basis, and shall not be consolidated in any arbitration with any claim or controversy of any other party. The arbitration shall be conducted in the State of Delaware, and judgment on the arbitration award may be entered by any court of competent jurisdiction. Either you or Antares may seek any interim or preliminary relief from a court of competent jurisdiction in the state of Delaware, necessary to protect the rights or property of you or Antares pending the completion of arbitration.
Violations and Additional Policies
Use of Information
Antares reserves the right, and you authorize Antares, to the use and assignment of all information regarding your use of this website and all information provided by you in any manner consistent with this User Agreement and applicable federal law.
This website may include statements concerning Antares’s operations, prospects, strategies, financial condition, future economic performance and demand for Antares’s products or services, as well as its intentions, plans and objectives, that are forward-looking statements. These statements are based upon a number of assumptions and estimates which are subject to significant uncertainties, many of which are beyond our control. When used on the website, words like “anticipates,” “expects,” “believes,” “estimates,” “seeks,” “plans,” “intends” and similar expressions are intended to identify forward-looking statements designed to fall within securities law safe harbors for forward looking statements. The website and the information contained herein does not constitute an offer or a solicitation of an offer for sale of any securities. None of the information contained herein is intended to be, and shall not be deemed to be, incorporated into any of Antares’s securities-related filings or documents.
Effective Date: 1/1/2020 Last Updated: 3/23/22
This policy describes Halozyme, Inc.’s information collection and use practices on the places where it appears. These include websites, portals, and other places it is referenced. This policy does not apply to information we collect from employees or contractors.
NOTICE AT COLLECTION
Information We Collect
The type of personal information we collect depends on your relationship with us. It also depends on how you interact with us. California law requires us to tell you if we share categories of information for cross-contextual behavioral advertising. Described below by category is the information we may collect and . To learn how to modify your cross-contextual advertising preferences view our Notice of Right to Opt-out of Sharing for Cross-Contextual Behavioral Advertising.
- Contact information. We collect your name and email address. We also collect your physical address and phone number. We may also collect your company name. In some cases, we may share this information for the purpose noted above.
- Demographic information. We may collect information like your date of birth. We may also collect your zip code and state. We may collect citizenship status. For providers, we may collect information about your practice and specialty. In some cases, we may share this information for the purpose noted above.
- Eligibility information. You may provide to us certain health or insurance or eligibility information in connection with programs we administer.
- Employment information. We collect resumes, education, and employment history from job applicants. This includes information about your skills and qualifications for the position. Healthcare providers may also choose to provide information about their specialties or professional affiliations. We may collect state license numbers from providers.
- Submitted information. We collect any other information you voluntarily provide to us. For example, if you choose to share any information about your treatment journey.
- Site usage information. We collect information about the browser you are using. We also collect information about the sites you came from and where you visit when you leave us. We may also collect your operating system and IP address. We also look at the areas of our site you visit and any actions you make. We also collect device identifiers. This might include your hardware model. In some cases, we may share this information for the purpose noted above.
We do not use or disclose sensitive personal information, as defined by California law, for inferring characteristics or for purposes other than those permitted by law. We keep these categories of personal information as long as necessary or relevant for the purposes for which it was collected. We also keep information as required by law.
We Use Your Information As Described
We use the categories of information for the business and commercial purposes outlined here:
- We use information to communicate with you. We use information to respond to your requests or questions. We also use it to send you updates. We also use information to communicate with you about our policies and terms. If you apply for a job, we use information to process your application.
- We use the information to provide and improve our products and services. We use information to improve our products, site and services. This includes customizing your experience with us. We use information to administer education and patient assistance programs. We use information to investigate any reports or complaints. For providers, we use information to send you samples or put you in touch with requested resources. We use information from job applicants to better under our job applicant pool.
- We use information for marketing purposes. As permitted by law, we may use information to let you know about new products or programs. This may be about our offers or offerings of third parties. We also use information to provide you with newsletters or other content we think you may find interesting. We may send you surveys. We may do this by phone or email. We may also use your information to engage in interest-based advertising. This includes serving you with content on our platforms or on social media platforms. This may occur after you leave our sites or platforms and may encourage you to return. We may also serve ads that we think are relevant to you based on your browsing habits or online activities.
- We use information to protect ourselves and others. We use information to protect our company. This includes to identify fraud or secure our systems. We may also use information to protect our website visitors. We use information as otherwise described and permitted by law.
- We use information as otherwise permitted by law (or as we may notify you).
WE COLLECT INFORMATION IN A VARIETY OF WAYS
- We collect information directly from you. We collect information if you contact us or submit an application. We also collect information from you if sign up for email communications, or otherwise submit it to us. This could be in person. It may also be over the phone or online or on a hard copy document.
- We collect information passively. We collect information about users over time and across different websites and apps. We also work with third parties that collect personal information this way. We may use several common tracking tools to collect information. Tracking tools include browser cookies and web beacons. To learn more about cookies visit the FTC’s Online Tracking page. We may work with others to gather information on our platforms and elsewhere. We may do this on our websites and in emails that we send to you.
- We collect information about you from others. Business partners may provide information about you to us. As permitted by law, providers and pharmacies may provide us with information about you. Entities that perform background checks may provide us with information for job applicants.
WE COMBINE INFORMATION
We combine information that we have collected offline with information that we collect online as permitted by law. We combine information we have collected across other third-party sites. We combine information collected across devices, such as computers and mobile devices. We also combine information that we get from a third party with information we already have.
WE MAY DISCLOSE INFORMATION
Below are situations when we may disclose personal information. We have also explained the categories of entities with whom we might disclose your personal information.
- We disclose information within our family of companies. This includes our parent company. It also includes current and future subsidiaries and affiliates.
- We disclose your information with vendors and others who perform services on our behalf. We may disclose all categories of information with trusted service providers. These include companies who help us deliver our products and services to you. For example, those that help us run the website and send communications. It also includes companies who help us evaluate your job application.
- We may share information for cross-contextual behavioral advertising. We may share information with third parties in order to provide cross-contextual behavioral advertising. In the Notice at Collection (above) we outlined which categories of information are shared for cross-contextual behavioral advertising.
- We may disclose information if we think we have to in order to comply with the law or to protect ourselves. We will transfer all categories of information to respond to a court order or subpoena. We will also disclose it if a government agency or investigatory body requests. This includes U.S. and non-U.S. law enforcement or regulatory authorities.
- We may transfer information with any successor to all or part of our business. If all or part of our business was sold, we may transfer all categories of information as part of that transaction. If there is a merger or acquisition, we may transfer all categories of your information.
We may disclose information for other reasons we may describe to you or as permitted by law.
Additional information for California, Nevada and Virginia residents. California, Nevada, and Virginia law require that we tell you if we sell personal information with a third party for monetary or (in California) other valuable consideration. We do not do this. We also do not sell personal information of minors under the age of 16 for monetary or other valuable consideration.
YOU HAVE CERTAIN CHOICES AND MAY HAVE CERTAIN RIGHTS
You can opt out of certain marketing. To stop receiving our marketing emails please email us at the address noted at the end or follow the instructions in any marketing email message you get from us. If you opt out of marketing emails you will continue to receive emails from us about your relationship with us where permitted by law.
OUR COOKIE AND AD POLICY
- You can control cookies and tracking tools. Your browser may give you the ability to control cookies or other tracking tools. How you do so depends on the type of tool. Certain browsers can be set to reject browser cookies. If you block cookies, certain features on our sites may not work. If you block or reject cookies, not all of the tracking described here will stop.
- Cross-contextual behavioral advertising. To opt out of cross-contextual behavioral advertising, read our Notice of Right to Opt-out of Sharing for Cross-Contextual Behavioral Advertising below. Additionally, the Self-Regulatory Program for Online Behavioral Advertising provides consumers with the ability to manage certain choices online here and provides a tool for managing mobile choices here.
- Our Do Not Track Policy: Some browsers have “do not track” features that allow you to tell a website not to track you. These features are not all uniform. We do not currently respond to those signals unless otherwise noted in this policy.
- Notice of Right to Opt-out of Sharing for Cross-Contextual Behavioral Advertising: You can opt out of the sharing of your personal information for cross-contextual behavioral advertising by visiting here and turning the cross-contextual behavioral advertising cookies to inactive. You can also configure your browser as we describe in this section. Some browsers or browser extensions also allow you to tell websites not to share your information for cross-contextual behavioral advertising through the “global privacy control” signal. We will respond to this signal in a frictionless manner. If you configure this setting on your browser, certain features on our site may not work and you will receive less targeted advertising. To learn how to configure this setting, view here.
Options you make are browser and device specific.
If you live in California or Virginia, or a state with a similar law, you may have certain additional legal rights:
You can exercise those rights by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org In the alternative you can call us at 1-844-855-4256. Those rights are listed below:
- Access: to learn the categories of information we collect and use, and for those in California, the categories of sources of collection and disclosure and the business purpose for collection;
- Portability: a copy of (Virginia) or specific pieces of (California) personal information collected;
- Deletion: to have us delete information we collected from you;
- Correction: asking us to fix your information; and
- Non-retaliation: not to be discriminated against for exercising a privacy right.
How it works. When you submit your request, we use information you provide to verify your request. We do this by matching the information you provide with information we already have about you. In some situations we may not be able to process your request. This may include if a legal exception applies. If you disagree with our decision you can contact us as described at the end of this policy.
Nevada residents: you may also opt out of the future sale of their information to a third party so that they may license or sell that information by emailing us at noted at the end of this notice.
Third party agents: If you are submitting a request on behalf of an eligible resident, we may ask for additional information to verify your identity. This may include providing proof that you are registered with the Secretary of State to act on someone’s behalf or proof of a power of attorney
OUR SITES ARE NOT INTENDED FOR CHILDREN
Our sites are meant for adults. We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from children under 13. If you are a parent or legal guardian and think your child under 13 has given us information, you can contact us at the email or address above. Please mark your inquiries “COPPA Information Request.”
Parents can learn more about how to protect children’s privacy online here.
WE USE REASONABLE SECURITY MEASURES
We use reasonable security measures as required by relevant law. The Internet is not 100% secure. We cannot promise that your use of our sites will be completely safe. We encourage you to use caution when using the Internet.
OUR PLATFORMS ARE BASED IN THE UNITED STATES
Information we collect may be stored and processed in the United States. This site is intended for people who are in the United States. If you live outside of the United States, you understand and agree that we may transfer your information to the United States. The United States may not afford the same level of protection as the laws in your country. By submitting your information you agree to the processing of it in the US as permitted by law.
THIRD PARTY SITES AND SERVICES
HOW TO CONTACT US
If you have other questions about this Policy or our privacy practices please email us at email@example.com.
WE MAY UPDATE THIS POLICY
We may make changes or updates to this Policy. We will notify you of any material changes to this Policy as required by law. Changes will also be posted on our website. Please check our site periodically for updates.